Terms of services
These Website Terms and Terms of Business govern your use of our website, www.londonfitnessmamas.com, (the “Website”) and your relationship with London Fitness Mamas (“we”, “us” or “London Fitness Mamas”). Please read these terms carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law.
London Fitness Mamas (nor any of its employees, agents or representatives), is engaged in rendering medical advice, nor does it (or any of its employees, agents or representatives) hold itself out as qualified to do so.
We strongly recommend that you seek that you seek professional medical advice before embarking on any diet or exercise programme.
- This Website provides an online personal training service through which you can purchase fitness e-books, online exercise guides, seminars and tailored fitness & diet programmes.
- These terms will apply to all users (“you”) of the Website and all purchasers of Products.
- How to contact us
- If you require to contact us, then do so by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Flat 12, Cranston Court, 56 Bloemfontein Road, W12 7FE.
- Our Products
- We will offer through the Website the following products (the “Products”)
- Training guides;
- Online coaching with individual plans;
- Training Guides
- Training guides provided will be in the form of T2, T3 and T4 plans.
- The training plans are pre-set and have varying difficulty levels to progress or regress. You will receive specific guidelines on what exercises to follow, how many sets and repetitions you should perform along with rest periods.
- Video demonstrations of the exercises may be available through our Youtube channel and our social media pages to help with your lifting technique.
- Due to strength being an individual consideration, no weights will be listed for each exercise within your resistance programme and this is for you to discover through following the exercises safely.
- You must submit the correct information that we ask for, regarding your health, wellness, pregnancy and exercise history so we can take into consideration any changes that are required.
- Each plan is only valid for that single person's use, it should not be shared to another person.
- Online Coaching
- The training plans are made up of pre-set mobility exercises and adjusted programmes based on the information that you provide us. You will receive specific guidelines on what exercises to follow, how many sets and repetitions you should perform along with rest periods.
- Video demonstrations will be provided through our App to support and guidance on correct form and technique.
- You must submit the correct information that we ask for, regarding your health, wellness, pregnancy, delivery and exercise history so we can take into consideration any changes that are required.
- Photos are required to be provided through the app, or emailed through to your coach to allow for body composition analysis. Photos will need to be sent in swimwear or equivalent. Your photos will be treated with extreme care to protect your privacy, all photos are stored securely. We suggest you crop your photo so it shows from your neck down, either take the photo this way or crop it once you have taken a full body shot. Please do this before uploading/sending the photo so that if we suffer a security breach, your privacy is preserved.
- For guidance on your coaches availability please see section 9.
- You can view and access the Website free of charge, however in order to use our products you must make a purchase for the stated fee.
- The fees payable in respect of the products and services will be clearly displayed on the Website.
- Payment must be made in advance.
- Programmes can be purchased either as a one off single full price programme or in a group for a discount fee.
- Coaching can be purchased with an upfront discount on 3, 6 or 12 months at a time or on a rolling monthly contract.
- We hold the right to adjust the pricing of the programmes when we add to the service but if you are in a contract, you will be contacted with a months notice to ensure you are either happy to continue at the new rate or cancel.
- We are not liable for any charges your bank may add to your payment.
- When you register as a member we will ask that you provide certain personal information including but not limited to your name, email address, postal address, and your payment details. Any personal information you provide to us will be handled in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
- You agree that all personal information that you supply to us will be accurate, complete and kept up to date at all times. We may use the information provided to us to contact you.
- How you may use your plan
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual information provided within our plan and the content provided during our coaching.
- On your purchase of the relevant Product, we will grant to you, for your own personal use only, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access our Website and app (as the case may be):
- Access video on a streaming only basis;
- Access and download personalised fitness plans;
- You are not permitted to share any of the content licensed under these terms with any other individuals. It is solely there for your personal health and fitness.
- Our coaches will be on hand to provide support through the following hours;
. Monday - Friday 08.00 - 16.30 GMT
.Saturday & Sunday Closed
.UK Bank holidays, including Christmas and New Years Closed
- You will be designated a phone call slot with a coach for each week and emails are limited to once per week but with as many questions as you wish to add which must be listed in bullet point format. You are allowed no more than 3 sentences per question.
- Emails can be sent any time throughout the week but must be sent no later than 24 hours before your call slot with your coach, for example if you have a call on Tuesday 09.00 GMT, the email must be sent before Monday 09.00 GMT.
- We reserve the right to change the method and hours or client support throughout your plan.
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the website or app will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that either will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the website or the app you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the website or the app may be occasionally restricted or interrupted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new services or because we are unable to offer the website or app for reasons beyond our control. In this event we will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. Any such restrictions or interruptions shall not constitute a breach by us of these terms.
- We may suspend our coaching if we are required to make changes to your programme, if we are required to make changes to reflect any changes in law/regulations or if we have technical issues.
- Products: Cancellation
- You have a statutory right to change your mind (without giving a reason) within 14 days of purchasing a Product and receive a refund for our online coaching.
- Refunds will be based upon what content has already been downloaded and used by you, any parts used will become non-refundable. For example if you have used T2 programme but not T3 and T4 then you would be eligible for a refund on the remaining 2 programmes.
- If you are on a monthly contract you will be required to provide one calendar month's notice, all payments prior to that point will be non-refundable.
- If you are ill or injured and cannot complete a plan then a full or partial refund could be available with a doctors note.
- If you want to end your contract with us, please let us know your reason as to why you wish to cancel and send it to one of the following;
. Email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
. Post, send a letter to the registered address in section 2.1
- Where applicable, refunds will happen as soon as possible but no later than 14 days of when you receive your notice of a refund.